Black Burgundy Signature Coffret
This gift is a perfect way to pamper that special truffle lover — with a Fresh Burgundy Truffle, black truffle oil, truffle honey, a special truffle slicer, apron and more.
This Package includes:
- 1 Fresh Burgundy Truffle in a glass jar, choose up to 8 oz.
- 1 Black truffle oil, 100 ml.
- 1 Truffle honey, 120 g.
- 1 Wooden slicer
- 1 Truffle brush round shape – Oiled Beechwood Light Horsehair
- 1 Bragard Apron designed for us
- 1 Reusable wooden box
- From France/Italy
- Truffles are wrapped individually in unbleached paper towel and placed in a labeled brown paper bag. This allows the truffle to breathe and prevents condensation
- Orders of 2 oz. usually include 2 truffles that are about 1 oz each. Sometimes you may receive one 2 oz truffle
- Orders of 1 oz. may include 2 truffles
- 1 oz fresh truffle serves 2-3 people
About Fresh Burgundy Truffles
- In Season: September to January
- Shape: Medium size to large, more or less round
- Skin: Small flattened pyramid shaped warts. Black
- Flesh: Dark brown to chocolate at maturity with numerous white veins
- Perfume: Pleasant, stronger than tuber aestivum. Mushroom, hazelnut
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Burgundy Truffle – Tuber Uncinatum
Instructions / Storage
- To store, gently wrap the uncleaned truffle in an absorbent paper and store in a dry, tight container in the crisper compartment of the refrigerator. The paper should be changed daily and the container must be kept dry
- Remove the truffle from the fridge, clean/brush it properly under a thin stream of water and use them right away
- When properly stored in the fridge, fresh truffles have a shelf-life of about 5 days
Guarantees & Policies
- In season, we receive truffle shipments three times weekly to guarantee freshness of the merchandise we send to our clients
- Please report any problem within 24 hours of delivery of merchandise by sending an email to email@example.com
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Gourmet Attitude carefully packs fresh truffles with re-usable ice packs in insulated styrofoam coolers marked “perishable.”
- Gourmet Attitude ships Fedex Overnight Monday-Thursday of each week, and Fridays for non-perishable items
- All major credit cards accepted
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday (except non-perishables which may arrive Monday)
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.